1. Maintenance service rates apply only to fully functioning heating & cooling units where there are no issues. If the system is in need of more than just a general maintenance service, Fairbairns repair pricing schedule will apply.
2. Labour on repair work on heating & cooling units and ducting is warranted for 90 days against the recurrence of the same fault only. Manufacturer’s warranty applies on parts (usually 12 months from part suppliers’ tax invoice). Should a new issue arise, new call out & timed charges will be applied accordingly
3. Repairs on heaters, evaporative coolers, split systems and ducting that cannot be completed at the first visit will result in a quote for the cost of the rest of the repair. The tax invoice for the initial inspection must be paid in full before further quoted work will be carried out. A 20% deposit will be required on acceptance of the quote for the rest of the repair work before work will be commenced.
4. Should quotes for repair work not be accepted, the tax invoice for the initial visit is still payable
5. Quotes on repairs are valid for 28 days.
6. All parts and materials remain the property of Fairbairns Heating & Cooling Pty Ltd until paid for in full by customer.
7. Full payment is required on the receipt of each tax invoice.
8. Overdue accounts will be referred to a collection agency and/ or law firm.
9. In the event that an overdue account is referred to a collection agency and/or law firm, the customer will be liable for all costs which would be incurred as if the debt is collected in full, including legal demand costs.
10. Signing the tax invoice authorises the acceptance of charges contained therein. It is the responsibility of the customer to have advised Fairbairns Heating & Cooling Pty Ltd in advance if the person on site is not authorised to accept the charges. If no advice is given, the charges will be applied to the person who initiated the call out.
11. If the customer is not able to be in attendance on the day of our service technician’s appointment and/or will be unable to be contacted, it is the responsibility of the customer to have advised Fairbairns Heating & Cooling Pty Ltd in advance of any price caps without authorisation that they wish to have applied. If no advice is given, the charges as per the invoice will apply.
12. Twenty-four hours’ notice is required for cancellations; otherwise the call out charge may apply. If the service technician is at site before the job is cancelled, the timed charges will be incurred in addition to the call out fee.